Last month was spent at Children's Hospital of Michigan where I made it 3 weeks feeling great and then went down with the flu after my last shift.
This month is spent in court learning about medical malpractice (it's my elective month). It is awesome. Court is scary. These local circuit court judges have the power to take away your license (and your ability to earn a living), your job, your house, and decide who gets to keep your kids. Gaaaaaah shivers
Here are some pictures of Red Wings hockey. What is a Red Wing? A wheel with a wing attached. Thank you Detroit. In these pictures, they are busy defeating the Washington Capitals.
And here is a picture of the creepy 70's time travel underground tunnel system connecting my hospital complex:
Went to Grand Rapids to visit Melissa. Super fun, cute town. Reminds me of Berkeley just a little bit. But with a lot more Christians (scary -- churches everywhere). Here is a picture of a football-shaped french toast I ate. I wish I took more pictures of the actual architecture there, or even a few of me and Melissa but I guess I was too busy having fun.









No comments:
Post a Comment