Tuesday, October 20, 2009

pffff residency = easy

MMMMmm yeah can't say I've worked a whole lot since August ended.  Let's see ... pediatric emergency department, elective month following a bunch of lawyers around, and now a 9-5ish schedule doing ultrasound.  NOT BAD.

Well I guess it all depends on how much effort one puts in -- nothing is hard if you just half-ass it!
Yes, worst intern ever.

I just got back from a 5-day trip to the east coast where I had so much fun attending Cooper's wedding to James.  It was really a dream wedding -- everything went perfectly and looked gorgeous.  I'm so happy for them both.  Now I'm newly panicky and stressed about my own wedding.  And it's just not that important a thing but trying to arrange a Los Angeles wedding from Detroit is just the worst.  I am burning the rest of my intern year vacation time to plan this out.

Wish me luck.  And if anyone knows a stationer who does Korean lettering, hook it up!

No comments: