Tuesday, October 27, 2009

residency = hard

Ugh people please don't do heroin it ruins your veins and then I am forced to poke you about 30 times just to get a simple line started so that we can give you medicine and fluids and you don't die of something stupid like pneumonia, OKAY????

Okay.

Also, don't argue with me when I tell you that it was the IV drug abuse that ruined your vasculature.  So what if you never shot up your left upper arm -- you can still have horrible problems there from shooting up elsewhere.  So SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP!  How are you going to tell me that IV drugs aren't "that bad" for you?  Patient, you make me crazy!  CRAZY!  Also, I do not care how big a badass YOU think you are.  If you are in the prisoner unit of my Emergency Department, you are a loser.  Once again, shut up your face.

Thank you.

No comments: