Grosse Pointe is a pretty nice neighborhood. Dan and I have been mostly wandering around filling our condo with things from Target, Trader Joe's, Meijer, etc. Pretty fun, except for the not having any money thing. Can't wait for my first paycheck -- I owe money all around town. Including to my mom. And to Dan. Horrible.
Complicating matters is our hunt for the perfect puppy. We think we found her -- a 6 mo/o Shiba Inu. Her foster parents are not answering our email. I'm sad and nervous -- I think we will have to keep looking for someone else at this rate. The only thing we have in abundance right now is free time and I was hoping to use it bonding with the new dog -- if we don't get one soon, we'll be attempting to potty-train a dog while working 80 hours a week (exaggeration I hope).
No regular internet connection yet -- been spending time at the beautiful library across the street. Will upload pictures when I have the chance. Hopefully there will be dog pictures.
ban090316
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment