Thursday, April 9, 2009

More Big Sky

Kind of a misty day today. Here is the tram appearing from nowhere:

slushy/icy yesterday, just did laps through the groomers and amused myself with little flips off lips.
Then the posse rolled down to Bozeman for shopping/pizza/groceries.

Today, I ran into my instructor and his riding bud and took a few laps with them through trees, mini-parks, groomers. They kept giving me a hard time about my riding (how many lessons have you taken?!?!) until I 'fessed up to having taught a few years... and being a Level II cert... and living in Tahoe/Mammy... etc. Man I should have lied! I feel so embarrassed ... I should be killing it out there with the years I've been riding. So out of shape. At least that's my excuse.

I hope to run into them again tomorrow -- rolling with a posse is a lot more fun than riding by myself everyday.

Clinic has been pretty busy every time I'm on shift so I haven't had a chance to do much of an update. More later.

No comments: